Join us the week of October 7-10th for BRING A FRIEND WEEK! For one week only, our full year classes are permitted to bring a friend to class to dance along with them! It is truly a week of fun and friendship!
Bring A Friend Week Guidelines!
Bring a Friend Week is a fun-filled week here at Dance Magic! It is a way for our current students to share their love of dance with their friends by bringing them along to class! To have the best possible Bring a Friend Week experience, here are a few notes to consider:
- Bring a Friend Week is for our FULL YEAR classes only.
- If your friend is NEW to Dance Magic, they will need to complete the Bring A Friend waiver and present it to the teacher upon entering class.
- If your friend is EXISTING with Dance Magic, there is no need to sign the waiver
- We suggest that friends are the same age (or close to) the student they are joining. Our instructors will have a lesson plan based for the age group of the class, so to make sure it enjoyed by everyone, being similar ages is best!
- If your dancer is in multiple classes and wants to bring a friend to all of them – great! We only require one waiver per friend, though!
Bring A Friend Week Waivers!
Please note that only NEW friends are required to complete the Bring A Friend waiver! However all students – whether they are existing or not – are required to sign the aerial acrobatics waiver if they are not existing aerial acrobat students. CLICK HERE to download the Bring A Friend Waiver! **Note: Only non-existing Dance Magic students are required to complete a waiver. CLICK HERE to download the Aerial Acrobatics waiver! **Note: All students (existing or not) who are NOT currently enrolled in an Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop class are required to fill out the Aerial Acrobatics waiver prior to participation.