Join us as we explore form, colour and creativity! Offering weekly classes for age groups: 6-8 years old and 9-12 years old
Each week your child will be introduced to a new form of art, where we will incorporate basic art fundamentals like color theory, perspective, and form; allowing your child to express their creativity in an array of different mediums.
Our ultimate goal is to encourage your child to discover different forms of art and unleash their creativity through hands-on experiences in a positive, safe space! Involving multiple artistic mediums, we will explore how we define art in its many forms. Children will learn to experience and appreciate the world around them through a new and creative lense.
Upcoming Sessions: Dates, Times + Details
Monday 4:30-5:15pm (Ages 6-8)
Monday 5:15-6:15pm (Ages 9-12)
Winter Session Dates: January 8 – February 12 (6 Week Session)
Location: Dance Magic North (6731 52nd Ave)
Winter = $143.50 (45 Minute Class) or $158.50 (1 Hour Class) + $25 Registration/Material Fee + GST
*Registration/Material Fee is non-refundable*
Register Now - Winter Mini Session
Instructions for Previous + Existing Students
If you are a PREVIOUS OR EXISTING Dance Magic Family you must register through your Customer Portal.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER THROUGH YOUR CUSTOMER PORTAL & FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS NOTED BELOW ** You will need to enter the email address we have on file for you. Then click the “I don’t have or don’t know my password” tab in order to retrieve your account login information.
1. Select “My Account” then enter your billing information and Select SAVE
NOTE: If you would like to change your password, you can do so now
2. Select the “Class Registration” tab
3. Highlight the LOCATION tab and select the studio location you wish to have your class at.
4. Scroll down in the class listings until you find the class time you wish to register for.
5. Select the student you wish to enroll in the class.
6. Select ENROLL!! Then follow the prompts to completion. Your credit card will then be charged for the amount of the class noted