Rehearsal Schedule May 28th – June 2nd – Red Deer Memorial Centre
Dancers are to come dressed in full costume. Hair can be placed and make-up is not necessary for rehearsals. Feel free to invite friends and family to watch rehearsals. We would love to have an audience! It is free to attend the Dress Rehearsal!
DANCERS: will find their class seated in the centre section of the Memorial Centre auditorium. Rows will be labelled with the class day/time/teacher and song name!
PARENTS/AUDIENCE + ARRIVAL TIMES: Our rehearsal schedule is split into arrival times so that your dancer isn’t sitting for too long!
-(For Dancers Ages 5-8)
– One parent or adult is required to stay with the child until they are done onstage or the end of their section.
-(For Dancers Ages 8+)
– Dancers sit in audience and watch others rehearse
– For children 10 and under at least one adult or parent must stay with the child for the duration of the rehearsal
– Dancers 11+yrs can attend on their own
*All parents are welcome to watch rehearsal if they so choose!
Extra audience members may sit along the side sections of the auditorium.
GENERAL REHEARSAL INFORMATION:
- Rehearsals will take place by TAKE for the majority of the classes, some specialty classes + mini sessions have been placed on other days. Please refer to your Important Date Email, or find your class in the toggle below.
- TAKE ONE – Sunday May 28th
- TAKE TWO – Monday May 29th
- TAKE THREE – Tuesday May 30th
- TAKE FOUR – Wednesday May 31st
- TAKE FIVE – Thursday June 1st
- TAKE SIX – Friday June 2nd
- Dancers are asked to attend the full rehearsal as noted below.
- Mini Session Dancers (ages 3-) and younger classes (ages 5-8) will rehearse first, and are not required to stay for the entirety
- Each class will get special time on stage
- Dancers will have the opportunity to watch the other groups and cheer them on
- Magic will happen in between the moments – we have a few tricks up our sleeves!
THE REHEARSAL SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
Take 1 + Specialty Classes Dress Rehearsal - Sunday May 28th
Take 2 Dress Rehearsal - Monday May 29th
Take 3 Dress Rehearsal - Tuesday May 30th
Take 4 Dress Rehearsal - Wednesday May 31st
Take 5 Dress Rehearsal - Thursday June 1st