Does your toddler enjoy dancing around the house to their favorite tune? Is there a wiggle to their walk and a tiptoe to their step? Experience the joy of dance and creative movement in this exciting mini session for you and your little one. Options for children 2 –3 years of age and their caregiver.
Winter Mini Session: Dates, Times + Details
Thurs 4:55-5:25pm Mini + Me (2-3yrs) – Collicutt
Sat 9:00-9:30am Mini + Me (2-3yrs) – North DM
Thursday = January 11 – February 15
Saturday = January 13 – February 17
Register Now - Winter Mini Session
Winter Mini Session – Registration Opens Wednesday, November 1st.
Register Now - WINTER MINI SESSION
Learn More: Our Philosophy + Parent Testimonials
Our Teaching Philosophy – We know a child’s brain is not fully formed at birth, but instead continues to develop during the first years of life and is highly influenced by the experiences of the child during those formative years. This concept is true for music as well as dance and movement. Children who grow up in an enriched environment are better able to understand and enjoy music and movement for the rest of their lives!
Instructions for Previous + Existing Students
If you are a PREVIOUS OR EXISTING Dance Magic Family you must register through your Customer Portal.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER THROUGH YOUR CUSTOMER PORTAL & FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS NOTED BELOW ** You will need to enter the email address we have on file for you. Then click the “I don’t have or don’t know my password” tab in order to retrieve your account login information.
1. Select “My Account” then enter your billing information and Select SAVE
NOTE: If you would like to change your password, you can do so now
2. Select the “Class Registration” tab
3. Highlight the LOCATION tab and select the studio location you wish to have your class at.
4. Scroll down in the class listings until you find the class time you wish to register for.
5. Select the student you wish to enroll in the class.
6. Select ENROLL!! Then follow the prompts to completion. Our office team will receive your enrollment notification, process your payment and send you a receipt via email.